Thursday, October 12, 2017

Beatrice.

 Hi guys! I've been working on a many dolls recently, because I will tale place in a very big doll-world event - "Fashion doll" show in Kiev next week. I am almost done with all the dolls and stuff, so I can proudly present all of them to you.
The first one will be this gorgeous Queen Anne style wooden doll named Beatrice.... She is soooo french, sophisticated and charming that I don't even know should she be standing on her stand or sitting in an armchear..... Well, hoping you will appreciate her charm and grace.
She is 19 inches, allwooden, human hair, antique glass eyes, antique fabrics, lases and trims.
                                                                      SOLD



                                                     A little bit of dolly erotics...ooh-la-la!




No comments:

Post a Comment