Thursday, October 26, 2017

French dolls, doll shows and bla....

Hi everyone,

I've being busy (as always, actually) preparing to such a wonderful event - the "Fashion doll" show in Kiev, it was such a pleasure to be a part of this wonderful holiday, full of smilings, hugs and inspiration...



Almost all of the dolls on this pic were sold at the show and during a few days after and now I am at home and thinking about my commissioned dolls, Christmas decorations and new projects. Dream a dream, as they said. And I am the biggest dreamer ever, I have to say.

Wanted to show you sweet 17 inch Bru Jne repro which I've made recently, she is already sold too.









Hoping you are all doing well and having some preparations on Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. And don't forget about the presentsπŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment